New Sennebogen 643R Telescopic Crawler Crane Purchase
Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd have recently taken delivery of a new Sennebogen 643R 40te Telescopic Crawler Crane.
The 40te capacity telescopic crane has the following key benefits:
- Lifting capacity of 40te
- Lifting duties with track fully extended (4.5m overall) or fully retracted (3.0m overall)
- Telescopic Boom Length up to 30.0m
- Robust telescopic system allowing telescopic function to be used when lifting
- Simple and easy transportation
- Ready to use immediately upon mobilisation to site
- Tier IIIB Emission Standards
The new Sennebogen 643R Telescopic Crawler Crane will complement our existing fleet of Sennebogen 673R Telescopic Crawler Cranes on Sheet Piling projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Sennebogen 643R is particularly suited to restrict access infrastructure works by virtue of lifting duties with tracks either full retracted or extended.
Upon delivery to Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd the new Sennebogen 643R Crane went immediately to work on the Upton Park Gardens project for Barratt London.
The specification sheet for the Sennebogen 643R Telescopic Crawler Crane can be downloaded here.- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS
Sheet Piling (UK) Limited is one of the UK's leading piling contractors. Owning and operating a comprehensive range of specialist piling equipment Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd also carry extensive stocks of new and used piles enabling rapid reaction to any urgent requirements or emergency situations.