Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd are specialists in installing steel sheet pile solutions on restricted access projects where traditionally, such a solution would not have been possible.
Utilising our comprehensive range of modern sheet piling plant and equipment, we are able to apply modern installation methods to overcome access problems on:
- Restricted inner city sites.
- Limited headroom applications.
- Live infrastructure projects.
- Earthwork stability projects where applied loadings are restricted.
Such projects demonstrate Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd’s innovative and forward thinking approach to any project which could benefit from the application of steel sheet piles over traditional, often more expensive and protracted, traditional engineering solutions.
Our ability to undertake these types of restricted access projects are a culmination of competent and experienced construction professionals applying their experience in conjunction with modern piling plant and equipment in a forward thinking manner.
Examples of such restricted access sheet piling projects can be found within the following Case Studies:
- Restricted Access Sheet Piling on the M62 Motorway
- Restricted Access Temporary Sheet Piling at Pudding Mill Lane
- Sheet Pile Installation and Railway Embankment Stabilisation
- Permanent Sheet Pile Retaining Wall at Henleys Corner
- Island Barn Reservoir Sheet Pile Cut-off Wall
Whatever project you are considering, please contact one of our team to establish if your project could benefit from such innovation for restricted access piling solutions.