We’re Recruiting – Pre-Construction Manager
Sheet Piling (UK) Limited is a leading specialist Steel Piling Contractor and we are seeking to recruit key people to assist in the future growth of the Company
Pre-Construction Manager to work on a full-time basis within our small, professional and friendly preconstruction team based in Preston Lancashire.
The main purpose of the job is to provide technical advice and design information in all elements of retaining structures for estimating and construction purposes within the company.
- Ensuring that all tender deliverables are produced in a timely manner.
- Review tender enquiry documents (drawings, specifications, site investigations and client requirements) and submission requirements.
- Producing take-off and priced bill of quantities.
- Ensure innovative solutions are produced including liaison with clients and design team.
- Ensure correct methods, outputs and plant/resources are selected to deliver the tender.
- Coordination with in-house design and construction teams to ensure workload maintained with companies targets.
Position requirements will consist of:
- Must have previous experience working in ground engineering sector.
- Minimum of 2-5no years post-graduate experience.
- Professional Engineering qualification, preferably MEng, BEng, HNC and working towards ‘Professional Membership’.
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- Have an ambition to develop their career and progress within the company.
- Willing to travel occasionally throughout the UK for client meetings and presentations.
- Salary and remuneration package negotiable depending on candidate.
Strictly NO agencies.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS
Sheet Piling (UK) Limited is one of the UK's leading piling contractors. Owning and operating a comprehensive range of specialist piling equipment Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd also carry extensive stocks of new and used piles enabling rapid reaction to any urgent requirements or emergency situations.