New Sennebogen 70Te Telescopic Crawler Crane Purchased
The UK’s Leading Sheet Piling Contractors, Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd, have recently purchased a brand new Sennebogen 673R 70Te Telescopic Crawler Crane.
The crane was purchased directly from Sennebogen Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Germany via the UK Agents AGD Equipment.
The 70Te telescopic crawler crane has the following key benefits.
- Lifting capacity of up to 70Te
- Telescopic boom length of up to 36.0m.
- Robust telescopic system allowing telescopic function to be used under load.
- Simple and east transportation.
- Ready to use immediately upon mobilisation to site.
- Euro Stage 3a engine emissions.
- 800mm wide tracks providing reduced pressures.
The Sennebogen 637R telescopic crane was delivered directly from Germany, and as an ex-demonstrator has less than 1000 hours upon delivery to Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd.
The crane was immediately utilised on an existing sheet piling contract, and is pictured here working at the Chelsea Island Harbour project.- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS
Sheet Piling (UK) Limited is one of the UK's leading piling contractors. Owning and operating a comprehensive range of specialist piling equipment Sheet Piling (UK) Ltd also carry extensive stocks of new and used piles enabling rapid reaction to any urgent requirements or emergency situations.